Today, we’ll be taking a look at a lesson every kidmin person will likely hit at some point in their career: The 10 Commandments. This post is day #10 in the 31 Days of Bible Based Crafts series. You can check out all the posts in the 2014 series here. Let’s get started!
What You Need:
- Construction Paper
- Sharpie Marker
What You Do:
Cut 10 pieces of construction paper into large tablet shapes and write the 10 Commandments (Exodus 20) on them. Hang them up in the classroom before the kids arrive or use as a visual as you teach.
Prepare smaller tablet shapes for the kids ahead of time. After the lesson, have kids copy the Commandments from the large tablets onto their smaller tablets.
When they are done writing the commandments, have them glue the tablets onto a piece of construction paper to keep them all together.
Check out more Ten Commandment Resources:
- Lesson and Activity Station Ideas for Moses
- Moses Activity Stations (Bible Crafts Series 2013)
- Easy Way to Remember the 10 Commandments via No Greater Joy
- 10 Commandment Bowling Game
- 10 Commandment Lap Book
- 10 Commandments Mini Unit by Bible Based Homeschooling