Get ready for the blog reviews to begin! This week, we’ll be focusing on Joey’s blog, A Different Way. So, shoot on over and browse a bit. Then answer a few (or all) of these questions for our friend:
- What do you think of the lay-out? Is is easy to navigate? Does it draw you in?
- What is one post you especially liked?
- What do you think of the posts in general? Too long, too short? Interesting? Engaging? Topical?
- What would you like to see on the blog?
- What would you like to see taken off the blog?
- Feel free to add any other comments of your own!
Here’s a few Joey added:
- Which types of posts are most helpful?
- If you were a first time visitor, who would you say is the target audience?
- Is it readable?
- Should I add or take away “gadgets”?
- Is it easy to subscribe and share posts?
If you’d like to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your responses, I’ll pass them on to Joey anonymously. Enjoy!