Today, we’ll be doing a craft that coordinates with Elisha and the Widow’s Oil. This story is found in 2 Kings 4:1-7 and it is such a beautiful picture of God’s faithfulness. Just when the widow thought she had reached the end of her rope, God provided above and beyond her expectations.
What You’ll Need:
- Construction Paper
- Jar Template from MSSS Crafts
What You Do:
- Print out jar template and have kids color in each of the jars.
- Cut jars out.
- Glue one jar on the left side of a piece of construction paper and glue the rest on the right side, drawing an arrow between the two as shown.
- Review the story with the kids as you glue the jars in place and write the Bible passage on the bottom of the page.
- Article from Bible.org: When Bad Things Happen
- Family Devotional Based on Elisha and the Widow’s Oil
- Lesson plan including games, snacks, songs, and service ideas
- Pinterest Board: Elijah and Elisha for Kids
- Elisha Helps a Widow Lesson from Ministry to Children