Some of you who follow me on facebook or twitter may have already heard the exciting news about my recently released Children’s Ministry book. However, I haven’t had a chance to officially announce it on Growing Kids Ministry. So here you go!
I’m thrilled to announce the recent release of Top 50 Instant Bible Lessons for Elementary. It’s been a dream of mine to write a book for some time and I was thrilled to have this opportunity during an otherwise rather trying time in my life. I’ll be posting a video to give you an “inside look” soon, but for now — here are some details about this activity packed book!
5 Key Features of Top 50 Bible Lessons for Elementary
1. Ready-to-Use, Fully-Reproducible Bible Lessons
Just print and go! Each lesson is reproducible and perforated, making lesson prep as easy as the push of a copier button! Each lesson is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions for Children’s Ministry volunteers. Plus, this reproducible book uses perforated pages making it easy to make copies for your Sunday School class, home school curriculum, kids church, etc. Here are just some of the favorite Bible stories and their lessons included:
- Adam and Eve and the Creation Story (God Made All Things)
- Abraham and God’s Promise (God Keeps His Promises)
- The Story of Esther (God Has a Plan)
- Jesus Feeds the 5,000 (God Provides)
- and more!
2. Age-appropriate Bible Stories and Object Lessons for Elementary
Enjoy having solid, Bible-based material that explains key information in a way that is easy-to-understand for Elementary kids
. Features age-appropriate object lessons (with step-by-step teacher instructions) to help your kids get a deeper understanding of God’s Word. Some of these exciting object lessons include:
- Orange Peel Candle Lesson for the Creation Story
- Prepare a Cake to Show Jesus Prepares the Way
- Food Coloring in Water to Demonstrate How Encouragement Spreads
- and much more!
3. Packed with Fun Bible Activities, Bible Crafts, and Bible Games for Elementary!
Loaded with original Bible activities, fun crafts, skit ideas, wacky mazes, mind-bending puzzles, and more! Easily keep kids’ attention and unleash their creativity with these fun activities! Perfect for all attention spans and learning styles! Includes:
- Salt Dough Ornaments for Christmas
- God-has-a-Plan DIY Marble Maze
- Watercolor Resurrection Cross for Easter
- and much more!
4. Flexible Options Available
Bible verses and stories kick off each lesson followed by activities that help kids remember key information. Each lesson includes 2-3 additional activity options, making it easy to tailor your lesson to the needs, learning, styles, and preferences of your class. Whether your lesson is 5 minutes or 50 minutes, you have plenty of material to keep your kids learning and engaged!
5. Low-Prep Time and Budget-Friendly
Includes fully-reproducible handouts and includes templates for art and crafts. Most object lessons and activities use materials you can find around your house—helping you stick to your budget!
You can grab a copy at Amazon or Rose Kids (available in paperback and digital formats). Also be on the look out for BONUS content here on Growing Kids Ministry that will coordinate with chapters in the book.