This super simple craft is great for those last 5 minutes of class when you want to emphasize the “big idea” from the lesson, but you don’t want to drag out a ton of craft supplies. This Bible craft coordinates with the story of Joseph found in Genesis 37-50.
What You Need:
- Free Printable “God was with Joseph” page (grab it here)
- Egyptian stickers or clipart
What You Do:
Print off the free Joseph printable and gather up some Egyptian stickers. The ones I used above were left over from our Egypt VBS (many moons ago!), and it doesn’t look they are available at Oriental Trading anymore. You might be able to find them on ebay. Another option is to print out clipart and have kids glue it onto the page. An even better idea is to grab a sticker maker (check out the one we’ve been using in the resource section below) and make stickers with your clip art. Of course, the next step is to let the kids decorate with the stickers!
More Joseph Resources:
- Xyron Sticker Maker (love this thing!) (affiliate link)
- Joseph’s coat of many colors coloring page
- Bible Lessons for Jacob, Joseph, and Isaac