Welcome to the final day of the Keeping Kids Engaged in the Classroom series. I hope you’ve found it helpful and were able to use some of the tips and techniques in your own classroom. Be sure to check out the “Learning Styles” planning sheet from this post to send you in the right direction.
Great Pinterest Boards to Follow:
- Edythe Burroughs: Tons of song ideas, special needs resources, sign language, calming ideas, and lots more!
- Learning Styles Unit: Developed for a Learning Styles Unit
Websites and Blogs:
- Types of Learning Chart
- Learning Style Handout PDF with Ideas
- Interactive Techniques PDF:
- Quick Quiz to Determine Learning Styles in your class
Coloring Pages and Printables
More About Fidget Toys
Books to Check Out :
- Homeschooling Methods: Seasoned Advice on Learning Styles
- Teaching Creatively: Ideas in Action by Alison Morrison-Shtlar and Mary Marwitz
- Active Learning: 101 Strategies to Teach Any Subject by Mel Silberman
- 101 Activities for Teaching Creatively by Arthur VanGundy