Welcome to Growing Kids Ministry!
I’m so glad you decided to stop by and I am excited that you are interested in partnering with this family-friendly, craft-loving, Bible-broadcasting website. Let me give you a few more details!
What This Blog is All About:
Growing Kids Ministry is designed for church workers, parents, and teachers who want to see kids grow to love the Lord. It serves as a resource to all types of people, providing ideas for bringing the Bible to life, and helping kids grow a passion for praying and living out the Christian faith in a powerful and authentic way. My primary audience includes church leaders, children’s ministry pastors, children’s ministry volunteers, teachers, preschool directors, parents, homeschooling families, and book lovers. My main content includes lesson ideas, games, curriculum & book reviews, craft tutorials, stories from weekly ministry experience, and much more!
Every month brings more growth to this blog. Started just five years ago, Growing Kids Ministry has risen to #6 Children’s Ministry blog as ranked by Ministry to Children. Generally, Growing Kids Ministry sees an increase of about 3,000 additional page views each month. Stats are listed below and updated regularly.
Basic Stats (Updated June 2017):
- Monthly Page Views: 27,676 (Google Analytics)
- Monthly Unique Visitors (Users): 18,630
- Twitter Followers: 2350 (Follow me here!)
- Facebook Fans: 924 (Follow me here!)
- Pinterest Followers: 2908 (Follow me here!)
- Ranking in Top 100 Children’s Ministry Blogs: #6
- Ranking in the Top 200 Ministry Blogs by Christianity Today: #155
- Ranking in the 2014 Top 50 Family Ministry Blogs: #9
- Ranking in Top 250 Christian Blogs: #59
- Ranking in Top 300 Christian Blogs by Church Relevance (2014): #152
- Ranking in Top 100 Christian Blogs by Redeeming God: #42
Interested In Partnering with Growing Kids Ministry?
Head on over to my marketplace listing on Beacon Ads to get started!
Want to know more about me?
Check out my About Me page or drop me an email at lindsey (at) growing kids ministry dot com! Thanks for looking and I hope we can partner together soon!