This amazing new book, published by Kidzmatter and edited by Ryan Frank is filled with 38 chapters of amazing Children’s Ministry advice from the best in Kids Ministry.
From managing the nuts and bolts of ministry to maintaining margin, Pulse brings the best in real-world wisdom, innovative ideas and leadership development for KidsMin professionals from trusted experts in the field. In addition to practical advice, Pulse tackles crucial matters of spiritual and professional development, leadership growth and building a foundation for long-term ministry fruitfulness.
- Keeping Life Simple by Jim Wideman
- Why Kids (Really) Misbehave by Dr. Rick Chromey
- Children’s Church Essentials by Dick Gruber
- Bi-vocational Children’s Ministry by Lindsey Whitney (yours truly!)
- Solutions for Smaller Churches by Dienna Goscha
- Helping Every Parent Take the Next Step by Jonathan Cliff
- And tons more!