Here’s some great parenting articles I’ve spotted this last week:
- Sing! Sing! Sing! : The power of music and some great suggestions for you and your family
- Splink: Looking for some quick, simple “Faith Talks” for you and your family? Check this site out!
- Free Adventures in Odyssey Podcast Downloads: Perfect for the tweens in your life!
- Free Thriving Family Magazine Subscription: Published by Focus on the Family
- Conversations Starters: Print this list out and stick in your glove box. It’s perfect for getting kids to open up a bit during car trips. Includes ideas for all ages!
- Dinner Makes a Difference: Here are some fun activities to do around the dinner table to connect with your kids
- Parenting Helps: Check out this page which is chock full of freebies for parents!
- Talk with your kids about being safer online: A secular source (Huffington Post), but still some good tips!
- Faith Talks at Home: Check out this site for four years of free family devotional ideas!
- Preparing Your Kids for College: Help them build a faith that will last!
- Raising Strong Men: What are we teaching our boys about manhood?
What are some of your favorite sites or posts?