- What Kind of a Leader Are You?: Amanda, from Impress Your Kids, shares some great devotional books to help you get into God’s Word.
- Why Family Dinner is So Important:There’s something kids can learn at every age while around the dinner table
- Pasta Thursday: Speaking of family dinner, here’s some pasta ideas from Wegmans!
- Who’s Watching You?: One of my favorite hip-hop artist LaCrae raps about the importance of male role models
- Veggie Tales Games: Now that looks like fun!
- Christmas Planning free e-book: Focus on what’s really important this year!
- Courageous Parenting: A Call to Action!
- Talking to Your Kid About Online Safety: How to spot a creeper and more
- Making a Parenting Manifesto: What do you want your kids to remember? What do you want them to become?
- It’s Playtime: Ideas with Apples!
Parenting Resource Round-Up
October 13, 2011 By